Computational Medicine MSE Program Online Information Session
The Johns Hopkins University Institute for Computational Medicine is seeking highly qualified applicants for its full-time master’s degree programs.
Please join us to learn more! Register here.
At this event, you will:
- Learn about the Computational Medicine focus area within the Biomedical Engineering Master of Science in Engineering
- Gain insight into our program and admission requirements.
- Hear about faculty research related to computational anatomy, computational molecular medicine, computational physiological medicine, and computational healthcare.
- Hear from students and gain insight into what life is like as a Johns Hopkins engineering student.
- Have your questions answered by Computational Medicine faculty and students.
As valued members of the Institute for Computational Medicine, our graduate students work alongside our world-renowned faculty members who are performing cross-disciplinary research and developing solutions that address the critical challenges pertaining to the diagnosis and treatment of human disease through applications of mathematics, engineering and computational science.